Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Music from India - Nice site and great quality music

I love music - particularly the instrumentals. In the 1990s when I used to return back from my India trips with boxes of cassette tapes. Then it was bringing music on CDs. Later these CDs became MP3 CDs packed with lots of music. It was amazing to see how the music was becoming compact to carry while quality was going up all the time.

I love the wonders of technology. 1000s of innovations by countless number of individuals in the music, technology, retail, manufacturing and other industries has paved way for such an amazing transformation for users like me. What used to be only for the rich is now available and accessible for everyone in the world.

One such latest innovation is the cloud based delivery of music. Over the past few months I am listening to music from Music India Online that features a LARGE number of music from India in the streaming format. Now I need to hardly carry anything around the world. The music quality is awesome. And I can almost access this from any PC or MAC. It is still hard to access this music from my car or my portable music player. I eagerly await the day when that next transformation happens.

Enjoy the Music while it lasts.

No comments:

Post a Comment